This week was a little slow but it's ok haha. I don't know if I'm going to stay with my comp another transfer but we will see, we get along pretty well most of the time. Only sometimes in the morning, we fight cause its the morning and we are grumpy and sometimes hungry haha. It sounds like you are in the same situation as me with working. Its a lot and we both need some growing into it but we will get there. The pictures looked super cute of you guys at Glenwood springs haha and the ones on the chair lift. I'm gonna buy this sweet deal for a guitar prolly next week with a guitar, strap, bag, and guitar pics. I hope you guys have another great week with Haloween and Trunk or treat coming up soon. Love you Mom!!
-Love Elder Jones
Ya its good Kaylee wants to go to Idaho cause I want to hang with here their too haha. It's weird that you guys got snow cause its soo hawwt here haha. The party with the Skids sounds great and that you caught up with them. Ya I'm now hearing back and emailing Spencer and Campbell. Campbell has to learn a new language which is crazy. My Spanish I can tell is improving every day. This week was Eduardo's baptism! It was sweet and they had a hotdog bar with bacon and this cool soda fountain. This week was fast but slow, haha we didn't get paid today but tomorrow so it's like a fast Monday today haha. We go back to Tijuana for a training thing for a day on Thursday. I will let you know next week if I transferred and also if I get the package. Thanks for all the work you put into it and talking with Nathan. I love you mom and all you have and still do for our family.
Love, Elder Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment