Monday, January 27, 2020

Peace in Christ

January 2020

Haha yes that's how you say January, your Spanish is rockin it mom!! I have no idea what might happen as the next transfer but I'm not too worried. Our investigator Alvaro came to the church this Sunday and we also have a family home evening tonight with him and a member family and we gonna eat nachos. We also teaching this inactive family with two 10 year old kids a boy Alex and a girly Britney. Their aunt's name is Alma and the kids mom was murdered which is very sad. Their dad's name is Rudolfo. I've been teaching in kid style with them and bringing candy too and they also came to church with us and accepted to be baptized. I'm sorry for the pain you felt with your back, I hope everything goes better and maybe a nice massage from the whisperin asians could help. hahaha what da frick, when you said you like old men ha ha! If I'm not able to tell dad happy Birthday!! I'm sure dad is goin to love that gift mom!! I love how amazing you are with gifts! Time is going faster then before but it could go faster ha ha. But that's great the work is good for you! Ha ha yes I'm still kinda rich. I love you mom sooooo Much and am so grateful for your support. I'm grateful that you put mine name on all my clothes and am truly grateful for all the laundry you do for us kids. You are an amazing example for us kids and for others because you are filled with love and always try to feel the needs of others. I will continue praying for you so you can always have the comfort and peace for God in the moments of stress. And I'm doing the same for dad!! I love you!!

Love, Elder Jones







No comments:

Post a Comment

Borrowed Church Shoes

February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...