This week was pretty awesome, the first couple of days were slow because we were opening the area but we are gettin the hang of it. The ward we have is so amazing and I love the members. We also had this Christmas stake activity that we went to that had a lot of music sung and also their was like a whole show of the Nativity scene of christ. It was great and they had real alive sheep in there haha. I been loving studyin the mini scriptures that you sent in the package, and I have been eatin the chocolate haha its great. The food that the members feed us is great and its actually raining a lot right now but we got our umbrellas. Im excited for Christmas and to talk with the family all at once. I might be able to call a little later today but we will see. My birthday is tomorrow but it doesnt feel like it, haha and its not a big deal for me its just one more year older. But I have you guys all are doing great and have an amazing christmas. Im gonna miss watching the movie its a wonderful life because the Mary in that movie is cute.
December 30, 2019
hahaha we already have a drying rack dont worry mom, today was great, we bought some food and warmer clothes because it does get a little cold here, haha andrew should go to the dance, Im sooo happy you guys got my letters i sent, thats crazy to think that our family is a flock of eagles now. This week was great with the family that sung happy birthday to me and we ate cake, we had two of our investigators come to church this sunday which was great!! haha remember when the kids played spin the bottle in the basement hahaha, me and my comp were knockin doors and this guy from the inside yells that we can come in. Once we entered he was like what the heck what you doin in here. it was a shock because he screamed to come in but I guess not. Thank you so much for the money and I will buy somethin dope down here for you guys!!
Love, Elder Jones
I'm doingggg great, and yes I heard plenty of gun shots on new years with a lot of music and mexicans singin loud. wowww Aiden slayin the clarks girl haha. Im sorry that dad is not feelin so well, thats awesome that Aiden wont his tournament wooohoo, thats good that you guys will get back on the grind of school and readin the scriptures. But some things that have been happening here this last week are.... We taught one of our investigators plan of salvation at the tijuana temple, and then we gave a tour there. It was super pretty to see it all in person and the lesson was great. His baptism date is set for 19th of this month and he is doin great getting rid of the cigarettes and smokin. We even put the temple as his homescreen on his phone and he came with us to church this last sunday and me and my comp gave our testimonies in the first hour. We also had a couple of great lessons with this one member named victoria which is a returned sister missionary. Also had breakfast this morning with one of the family members that invited us, it was super good pancakes. Annndd I saw a dead cat on the street the was basically road kill, it was disgustin and nobody cared to clean it up. I think mexicans just leave stuff to rot on the ground until it disapears or something but thats prolly why its smells pretty bad down here and we cant drink the water from the faucet. But its whatver haha. I love you guys and I will continue to put you guys in my prayers especially for dad and his anxiety. Have an amazing week you guys and I love you Mom!!!
Love, Elder Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment