We find out on saturday if we transfer and Im super excited and dont know what to expect. Thank you so much for sending the Christmas a b-day package. Im very excited for that as well. The two boys are named Joel and Neo that are getting baptized. Its set on december 23 but Neo isnt sure because his step parents arent sure. But Joel is set an stone and joined us at church this last sunday. Church was great yesterday also, I had a great time at sacrament meeting and felt the spirit very strong. And we saw the christmas devocional with great music. Thats crazy one of the 12 apostle visited!! haha and of course dad was security, how dope!! haha Aiden better not wash his hand after shaking one of the apostle. And front row seats wooohoo. Thats sound super fun that you had a good time playing ping pong at the Hansens. Kaylee is gonna be a pro at eye lashes, and it could totally be her career. David Murray comes home woohoo. And Im excited for this christmas season also. Best time of the year. This last week I directed the whole area and lessons and it was hard but I learned many good lessons out of it. Cause with every challenge their is a lesson learned. I can talk to you later today on google chats but until then I love you Mom!!! Tell the family I love them too, Andrew, Kaylee, Aiden, Dad! Have another amazing weeeeek!!!
Love, Elder Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment