Monday, December 2, 2019

A Pound of Fat

The Christmas party should be super fun with the family. The primary program here was also so cute with all the kids. And the pictures you sent I loved of them cutting the bishopric ties. Ya I'm not too excited for thanksgiving haha. That's good that Aiden is getting into more activities like wrestling. I remember I did not like wrestling at all with Andrew haha it just wasn't my thing but Theatre definitely was. I love da spotlight haha. I'm doing very great actually, I memorized a lot of lessons in Spanish recently which I'm getting more confident with my Spanish. The week was great and we had 4 of our investigators come to church which was awesome!! We have this one lady baptism named Yanira set for the 30th of this month which should be great. My companion is great and pushes me to do more which is good cause It will help me in the future as a missionary. My progress is going way better with everything. I receive the package tomorrow from other elders but ya I'm very excited and thanked grandma a lot in an email. Ya and it gets dark here also pretty early too but its better than being super hawt in the day. I'm way used to the weather. We ate tacos today with like 8 other elders at one of there houses and just talked. It was very relaxing and great cause it was one of the elder's birthdays that we sang to. Time is going by fast cause the Holidays are already coming up. I completed 3 months and my comp completed one year on the same day. We ate tacos on that day too and I still haven't grown a pound of fat... yet. But ya I love you mom(Kim)!!

-Love, Elder Jones












No comments:

Post a Comment

Borrowed Church Shoes

February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...