Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sweating in Mexicali

Out here is great, biking every day makes my legs sore, that's awesome Aiden was in man leading and I bet homecoming was super fun Kaylee and Aiden. Spanish is hard here but I know ill get there. Most of the food I buy is cheap junk food and yes I am staying very hydrated yeeeee. The shower water is only cold but makes sense cause its super hot in Mexicalli. My comp only speaks Spanish and the tiniest English so it forces me to speak Spanish. Thats awesome ill definitely pray for Campbell cause the first day is pretty to sleep through at night.  I remember in the mtc. I hope you guys are doing amazing, thank you for your prayers and know that I'm sweating every day but doing it with the lord's help. I love you all and talk to you next week. 

My week was great especially with conference, My companion is Elder Medeiros and he is a hard worker lemme tell ya. But I do like hearing him try to speak English at night time. It's alright and he farts a lotttt. I am trying to be safe on my bike haha especially on the highway. We had street tacos and they were delicious but afterward my stomach did hurtttt. Haha you will do great with your new job and I will pray for you with grandpa also. I need to talk with others about the whole package sending thing but I got this amazing toothpaste today and a camera for facetime that hopefully works. Loveee you momm
Love, Elder Jones








No comments:

Post a Comment

Borrowed Church Shoes

February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...