Sunday, November 10, 2019

Second-Guessing Food

Hellllo family, the MTC has been very awesome so far but it is now coming to an end and I'm excited but also sad, and a little nervous. I have to be up at out of here next Monday at 2 in the morning. Prolly gonna stay up all night with the boys till then. That's awesome you're getting another job mom. And great job on your race it sounds like you had a lot of fun with your girlfriends. Sorry, the fire alarm went off at your hotel but it sounds like a good story to talk about haha. I bet Aiden did amazing on his talk last Sunday and I know he'll do amazing at Man Leading, Lemme know if he's a flier or not and send me some vids. I remember when I was the flier I jumped as high as I could to get as much height and the air time felt amazing, just put ya trust that the others will catch you haha. I'm jealous dad's eating rudys there but the food is doing good here. Whenever it's something I'm second-guessing then I just go and eat cereal. Homecoming week is definitely the best week of the year so have lots of fun. Spanish is going great here and our lesson yesterday went very smooth and we have our teacher committed to being baptized which is sweet. Got my D and D dice and play it with some of the Elders at night time and it's super fun. My character's name is Apollo. I also think the teachers we have here in the CCM are legit the best ever. Our morning Hermana teacher roasted all of us and our night teacher Pinguino has got the dance moves. It's coming close to the field so we're packing our stuff and getting all that we need from the tienda for the field. I pray for you all so much every day and night and before food. I miss you all and would love it if you all email a little tiny something from each of you guys for my next P-Day when I'm in the field. I'm excited to finally be in the one and only Tijuana and get whooped with Spanish.

Ame, Elder Jones





No comments:

Post a Comment

Borrowed Church Shoes

February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...