Sunday, November 10, 2019

Les Amo

To both of you guys, this week has been very well, it's been very busy as always but it's okay. Today we went to the temple for this P-Day which I'll send some pictures later today and also try to facetime. We have a family night around 9:30 to 10:30 with the whole district in a living room and we play Uno and just talk. But last night one of our elders was very sick so we all did a district anointing/blessing to him and it was very cool. My Spanish is getting decently better and me and my Companion Elder Mack taught a very good leccion about God and Jesus Christ to our teacher as roleplay. It was like a 20-minute lesson. We did some service on Monday for gym time and we raked up a bunch of grass. There were these ants on the ground that crawled up onto me and they bit me a bunch. We also auditioned for a choir part and me and my companion got into it. Elder Mack is good at beatboxing so he makes a beat and I sing to it. That's great to hear you guys are doing Come follow me' a lot more. And I thought those pictures of Kaylee were perfect for senior photos. And congrats on Aiden and his 5k. I also got a cool ring from the shop near the temple and a cool tie.

Les Amo, 

Love, Elder Jones







No comments:

Post a Comment

Borrowed Church Shoes

February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...