Thursday, October 3, 2019

Hype Scripture

One out of the many hype scriptures I have is 2 Nephi 25:23 "For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved after all we can do." I just like it cause it's about grace and after all we can do, you can send me a hype scripture to me as well if you want to. Good luck on your run this Friday, I know that you'll do amazing. The CCM hasn't had Mac n Cheese once and I'm kinda upset but it's ok. That dope Kaylee wants to start reading again, I encouraged her to find a good read. I'll send you some photos and videos that I got on my camera recently, they'll be in the google photos thing.

Love, Elder Jones









No comments:

Post a Comment

Borrowed Church Shoes

February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...