Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Brother Penguin

The MTC is great out here in Mexico and super pretty, my companion Elder Mccullogh is awesome and we get along. We also are both hard workers and work on Spanish and scripture reading together very well. And our lessons are getting there in Spanish. We also did our laundry this morning and I now see why you love folding laundry cause its fun I guess. Our district is dope too, we got 12 of us and we are all tight and are teachers are cool too. One of them we call Hermano Pinguino which is brother penguin and that's not his real name. That's how chill he is. The two other guys I room with are super cool and funny. It's Elder sharp and Elder Saylen. We're all going to Tijuana in are district except one guy. Some of my district say if I had a beard I'd look like Tony Stark. Guess I still am Robert Downey Junior. They all thought it was dope I have a youtube channel and some call me stino. I have some videos and pics but I'll try to send them a little later today. I am getting a little cold sickness but it's ok cause I have my Moms remedies box. I'll try to call later today hopefully around 3-4 your time so it can be to most of you. I hope the family is going good and I keep you in my prayers. Love you mom so much and thank you for preparing this mission.
Love. Elder Jones

The first week has gone very great, I've heard its always the longest week and it did feel long. The first night I didn't get like any sleep but it's ok. We don't get phones in Tijuana which is a good and bad thing. It would help us a lot with contacts and emailing but then there's way less temptation without them. I'm happy every day is busy and there's always something to do. My companion is great, hardworking, chill, and social. We both work very hard on Spanish and our lessons. We so far have the Primero vision, Su objetivo, and el invitacion de bautismo memorized. We also got to hear a broadcast devotional last night from Elder Bednar that was really good. I learned a lot there and felt the spirit strongly. My district is great and we have amazing funny teachers as well. I'll try to call you guys later today but other than that I hope all is well at home for the family and the ward friends.
Love, Elder Jones










No comments:

Post a Comment

Borrowed Church Shoes

February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...