I have made it to the Mexico City CCM. This lady I met at the airport helped out a lot because we were on the same flight all the way there. My P-Days are on Wednesdays. The girl that helped was bi-Lingual and we became friends and went through the chaos of my flight be delayed and changing my 2nd flight and all that. But I'm here and very excited. My first companion's name is Elder McCulloch but I haven't met him yet. My next email will be next Wednesday which is my P Day. I'm excited to start Espanol and I love all you guys. Sorry, this email is small but we didn't have much time.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Made it to Mexico City!
Hola Familia,
I have made it to the Mexico City CCM. This lady I met at the airport helped out a lot because we were on the same flight all the way there. My P-Days are on Wednesdays. The girl that helped was bi-Lingual and we became friends and went through the chaos of my flight be delayed and changing my 2nd flight and all that. But I'm here and very excited. My first companion's name is Elder McCulloch but I haven't met him yet. My next email will be next Wednesday which is my P Day. I'm excited to start Espanol and I love all you guys. Sorry, this email is small but we didn't have much time.
I have made it to the Mexico City CCM. This lady I met at the airport helped out a lot because we were on the same flight all the way there. My P-Days are on Wednesdays. The girl that helped was bi-Lingual and we became friends and went through the chaos of my flight be delayed and changing my 2nd flight and all that. But I'm here and very excited. My first companion's name is Elder McCulloch but I haven't met him yet. My next email will be next Wednesday which is my P Day. I'm excited to start Espanol and I love all you guys. Sorry, this email is small but we didn't have much time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Borrowed Church Shoes
February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...
-
February 10, 2020 Hiiiiiii mom!!! I love you! I got a new companion and I'm going to train him. He is brand new and his name is Elder...
-
December 23, 2019 This week was pretty awesome, the first couple of days were slow because we were opening the area but we are gettin the ...
-
January 2020 Haha yes that's how you say January, your Spanish is rockin it mom!! I have no idea what might happen as the next transfer...

No comments:
Post a Comment